Fwd: AW: on Cindy Sheehan and WLOE

  • elsa_rassbach@compuserve.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

      Von: "Women and Life on Earth" <info@...>
      An: <Pfalzscout@...>
      Kopie: "Elsa Rassbach" <71112.1034@...>
      Betreff: AW: on Cindy Sheehan and WLOE
      Datum: Freitag, 10.03.2006, 11:13:01

      Dear Annette,

      I have no official cancellation and just knew that she did not make the
      plane I was planning on meeting, therefore I would not be coming your way.
      Which is why I informed you of same (re sleeping place, etc.) I think/hope!
      that you have been in touch with Elsa since this mail was sent and have
      received more specific information, as hers is the central office on this.

      Peace and good luck with weekend events, anna