Re: Need a programmer?

  • jakobfrandsen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2003
      I will get around to all this, but my ADSL is down at home, and I
      can't work on this project from work obviously. I expect to be back
      online within a week or so. Sorry for the delay.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
        > Hi,
        >
        > > Create your account on sourceforge.net and tell me you account.
        > > I'll add you to the project member who has write-access to our
        > > CVS repository.
        >
        > OK - ADSL back up!
        >
        > I created a sourceforge.net account. My account ID is "jakobf".
        >
        > Regards,

        jakobf, Welcome to autotrace development. I've added you to the
        members.

        If your change to the codes WILL be so big, create a branch on the
        CVS repository. If not, commit it to the HEAD.
        Read also HACKING file in the distribution.

        Let both martin and me know if you have a request using mailing list.
        Both we are busy now, so push us.

        Regards,
        Masatake YAMATO
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 6, 2003
          About animation support.

          Please consider generic way.
          Create a framework not only supporting SWF, but also SVG.
          Then put SWF animation support to the framework.

          I don't mean implement SVG animation support. Even if you will
          implement SWF animation support, I'd like you to design a framework.
          Someone will implement SVG animation support to your framework.

          To support animation, you might need better complete command line parser.
          We discussed about it on this list. Read the archive of this list. Sorry.

          About the HEAD in the CVS, you can use both glib-2.0 and popt.

          Finally, push me hard.

          Masatake YAMATO