AutoTrace 0.31 is out
- AutoTrace 0.31 is out, the AutoTrace homepage will be updated later.
- improved interface between pstoedit and autotrace
- added library level pstoedit support
- built autotrace library as a shared library
- corrected output when background-color is used
- changing the license of sources files input and output
to GNU Lesser Public License(LGPL)
- checking libautotrace version number in autotrace.m4
- output in dr2d format(Andrew Elia)
- introduced config.h
- corrected thin-image
- made more portable
- corrected a bug in fitting
- now recognizes line width
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++
NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Rund um die Uhr für 1 ct/ Min. surfen!
> AutoTrace 0.31 is out, the AutoTrace homepage will be updated later.The project page and its summary page are also updated by Martin.
tar.gz could be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/autotrace.
There is nice examples on http://autotrace.sourceforge.net/
New frontline comes soon.