variable-width strokes

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      As I told you variable-width strokes are supported by CorelDraw 9 and
      Illustrator 9. For both formats I didn't find any specifications so it is difficult
      for me how to do it. Illustrator 9/10 saves in a kind of pdf 1.4 format so
      it seems that possibly pdf 1.4 supports this but I coudn't find any infos how
      to do it in pdf 1.4. Any idea?

      Greetings

      Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
      und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de