config.guess in pstoedit

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Has anyone tried to build autotrace with pstoedit-3.32?
      (You might need the patch I sent here.)

      Of course, I've tried, and I found a bug.

      A command line

      $ autorace --list-output-formats

      will crash. I've just inspected it.

      It seems that config.guess in pstoedit-3.32 is
      broken. The broken config.guess was put by me.
      I'm sorry. Because of the config.guess, libpstoedit.so
      is never built even on i686-unknow-linux-gnu. Only
      libpstoedit.a is built.

      The config.guess must be replaced with newer version.

      One more.
      pstoedit/src/drvbase.cpp:

      void DescriptionRegister::registerDriver(DriverDescription * xp)
      {
      // cout << " registering " << (void *) xp << endl;
      // check for duplicate:
      for (int i = 0; i < ind; i++) {
      if (strcmp(rp[i]->symbolicname, xp->symbolicname) == 0) {
      // duplicate found
      if (xp->checkfunc && xp->checkfunc() && !(rp[i]->checkfunc())) {
      // the new one has a license, so use it
      rp[i] = xp;
      /* XXX */ return;
      }
      /* YYY */
      }
      }
      rp[ind] = xp;
      ind++;
      }

      I think `return' in the line XXX should be at line YYY.
      Wolfgang, how do you think?

      Masatake