Re: [AutoTrace] The result of compile farm

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002
      I'm sorry that I sent broken image file.
      I've put the iamge used in test at compilefarm to
      http://www.gyve.org/~jet/frontline/panda.ppm

      Masatake
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2002
        I've committed new exception handling code that is mainly
        designed by Martin.

        Now fit.c uses new exception handling code.
        I'm working on input.c and output.c.
        Please check. I'm much afraid of memory leaking.

        This is the first time when I really want to use C++'s try/catch
        facility:-P

        Masatake