Despeckle and progress notify func

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2001
      Hi all,
      I've commited some code.

      New options:

      --despeckle-level
      --despeckle-tightness
      I've commited to the repository despeckle function forwarded
      by Martin.

      I wrote:
      > I'd like to add "progress bar" that shows how image tracing
      > is progressed to my Frontline, a GUI frontend for autotrace.
      >
      > Is it easy to add a callback that notifies tracing progress
      > to autotrace?

      --report-progress
      I've added a function that notifies the tracing progress
      in real time. C API is also added.

      at_splines_type * at_splines_new_with_progress (at_bitmap_type * bitmap,
      at_fitting_opts_type * opts,
      at_progress_func notify_progress,
      address client_data);

      Masatake YAMATO