Re: output-sk

  • martweb@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Masatake,

      please add this to cvs.

      Martin

      --- In autotrace@y..., Bernhard Herzog <bh@i...> wrote:
      > Jerritt Collord <collord@c...> writes:
      >
      > > When saving centerlines in .sk format, I don't think there should
      be a
      > > bC() at the end of the bezier... this makes them closed curves.
      Oddly,

      http://intevation.de/
      http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
      http://mapit.de/
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
        I'm sorry to be late.
        I've just commited.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
          I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
          despeckle
          quantize
          input filters
          output filters
          Would that be okay for output-sk?

          http://www.gmx.net
        • Bernhard Herzog
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
            Martin Weber <martweb@...> writes:

            > I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
            > despeckle
            > quantize
            > input filters
            > output filters