Re: [AutoTrace] output-sk

  • Bernhard Herzog
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2001
      Jerritt Collord <collord@...> writes:

      > When saving centerlines in .sk format, I don't think there should be a
      > bC() at the end of the bezier... this makes them closed curves. Oddly,
      > this doesn't show in Sketch itself, but only when the file is exported to
      > postscript (e.g. printed).
      >
      > Changing output-sk.c line 48 like so fixes this:
      >
      > if(!at_centerline){ fputs("bC()\n", file); }
      >
      > Unless there's something I'm missing here??? I wonder if this crept in as
      > the .sk format has supposedly changed a bit in the last bit?

      No, it's probably due to me being too lazy to update the sk-output
      filter of AutoTrace when the centerline tracing was introduced :) . I
      haven't looked at the code yet, but the bC() should only be present at
      the end of closed curves. Before the centerline tracing was implemented,
      all curves AutoTrace produced were closed.

      Bernhard

      --
      Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
      Sketch http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi Masatake,

        please add this to cvs.

        Martin

        http://intevation.de/
        http://mapit.de/
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
          I'm sorry to be late.
          I've just commited.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
            I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
            despeckle
            quantize
            input filters
            output filters
            Would that be okay for output-sk?

            http://www.gmx.net
          • Bernhard Herzog
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
              Martin Weber <martweb@...> writes:

              > I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
              > despeckle
              > quantize
              > input filters
              > output filters