output-sk

  • Jerritt Collord
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22 8:49 AM
      When saving centerlines in .sk format, I don't think there should be a
      bC() at the end of the bezier... this makes them closed curves. Oddly,
      this doesn't show in Sketch itself, but only when the file is exported to
      postscript (e.g. printed).

      Changing output-sk.c line 48 like so fixes this:

      if(!at_centerline){ fputs("bC()\n", file); }

      Unless there's something I'm missing here??? I wonder if this crept in as
      the .sk format has supposedly changed a bit in the last bit?

      Thanks,

      Jerritt Collord
    • Bernhard Herzog
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24 3:35 AM
        Jerritt Collord <collord@...> writes:

        > When saving centerlines in .sk format, I don't think there should be a
        > bC() at the end of the bezier... this makes them closed curves. Oddly,
        > this doesn't show in Sketch itself, but only when the file is exported to
        > postscript (e.g. printed).
        >
        > Changing output-sk.c line 48 like so fixes this:
        >
        > if(!at_centerline){ fputs("bC()\n", file); }
        >
        > Unless there's something I'm missing here??? I wonder if this crept in as
        > the .sk format has supposedly changed a bit in the last bit?

        No, it's probably due to me being too lazy to update the sk-output
        filter of AutoTrace when the centerline tracing was introduced :) . I
        haven't looked at the code yet, but the bC() should only be present at
        the end of closed curves. Before the centerline tracing was implemented,
        all curves AutoTrace produced were closed.

        Bernhard

        --
        Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
        Sketch http://sketch.sourceforge.net/
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2001
          Hi Masatake,

          please add this to cvs.

          Martin

          http://intevation.de/
          http://mapit.de/
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2001
            I'm sorry to be late.
            I've just commited.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2002
              I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
              despeckle
              quantize
              input filters
              output filters
              Would that be okay for output-sk?

              http://www.gmx.net
            • Bernhard Herzog
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 10, 2002
                Martin Weber <martweb@...> writes:

                > I would like to change the license from GPL to LGPL for certain parts:
                > despeckle
                > quantize
                > input filters
                > output filters