Homepage

  • martweb@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2001
      The homepage of AutoTrace is up again. You'll find it at:
      http://autotrace.sourceforge.net/
    • Adrian Simmons
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2001
        >The homepage of AutoTrace is up again.
        Nice to see the home page back online :)
        Is there a list archive anywhere?

        A while back someone posted some info about getting autotrace to
        compile/run on OS X - anyone have any tips/suggestions before I give
        it a shot?

        --
        Adrian

        e-mail:
        mailto:adrian@...

        Web Site:
        http://www.cubitum.co.uk

        Netscape/AOL Instant Message ID:
        adrianatcubitum

        ICQ:
        #116419539
      • Adrian Simmons
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2001
          >Is there a list archive anywhere?
          Silly me, it's on Yahoo Groups.
          Sorry for asking.

          --
          Adrian

          e-mail:
          mailto:adrian@...

          Web Site:
          http://www.cubitum.co.uk

          Netscape/AOL Instant Message ID:
          adrianatcubitum

          ICQ:
          #116419539
        • Bob Foley
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2001
            Hello again,

            I have unzipped the downloaded archive into its own directory and have made a shortcut to the executable. Clicking on that shortcut causes an eye-blink brief appearance of what seems to be a DOS window which, apparently, does nothing more than immediately disappear.  Must the contents of the downloaded archive be compiled with Visual C++ or its ilk to obtain a working application?  If so, this necessity would be beyond my capability to accomplish.

            As it now exists on my system, I am unable to accomplish anything constructive with autotrace.exe or its companion 89 DLLs and 3 MGK files, contained within the downloaded archive.  Once more I find myself in need of additional handholding in order to utilize this application and totally dependent upon the kind patience of more astute AutoTrace developer/users.

            Regards,

            Bob  8)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2001
              It is a console application. Try for example
              autotrace test.bmp > test.eps
              in a DOS-Box