Re: [AutoTrace] Hello? Is there anybody here? ^_^

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
      Hi all,

      the list didn't move. Currently I have two problems:
      1. All homepages at homepages.go.com were discontinued without any notice to
      me.
      2. Currently I am very bussy and didn't find the time to set up my homepage
      again. If someone has more time I will send to him my saved files.

      Martin

      http://www.gmx.net

      --
      GMX Tipp:

      Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
      http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
    • r.maurizzi@gvs.it

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
          > the list didn't move. Currently I have two problems:
          > 1. All homepages at homepages.go.com were discontinued without any notice to
          > me.

          Hmmm.. nice people... ;-)

          > 2. Currently I am very bussy and didn't find the time to set up my homepage
          > again. If someone has more time I will send to him my saved files.

          For this, we need both the files and someone enabled to upload them on
          sourceforge... Masatake?
          I could eventually upload and check the pages (if needed), but first I have to
          be added as a autotrace project member. My sourceforge id is "maurizzi"

          Ciao,
          Roberto.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2001
            Hi,

            > For this, we need both the files and someone enabled to upload them on
            > sourceforge... Masatake?
            > I could eventually upload and check the pages (if needed), but first I have to
            > be added as a autotrace project member. My sourceforge id is "maurizzi"

            I found your id at autotrace project web page of sourceforge.
            Could you port autotrace web page to the sourceforge?

            Masatake YAMATO