Re: [AutoTrace] AutoTrace - new site?

  • r.maurizzi@gvs.it
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
      http://autotrace.sourceforge.net ? :-)

      It's already active but empty, since this is standard behaviour for all
      sourceforge project, you or Masatake should only copy the pages (using scp,
      secure copy) on the dicrectory /home/groups/autotrace on the
      shell.sourceforge.net computer. I think this should be the best solution
      (especially if they've fixed some nasty problems they had with their system).

      Ciao,
      Roberto.
    • Luberth Dijkman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
        Hello,
        >>Which free server would be the best place to put AutoTrace on?
        I like geocities verry much ;-)

        have you ever looked at Mgui a gui program for win&dos&unix&linux
        I like the program/library verry much
        maybe something for autotrace

        luberth
        http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/3685/plotter/plotter.htm