AutoTrace - new site?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
      Currently AutoTrace is at GO.COM. I got a lot of problems on this server.
      Which free server would be the best place to put AutoTrace on?

      Thanks

    • r.maurizzi@gvs.it
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
        http://autotrace.sourceforge.net ? :-)

        It's already active but empty, since this is standard behaviour for all
        sourceforge project, you or Masatake should only copy the pages (using scp,
        secure copy) on the dicrectory /home/groups/autotrace on the
        shell.sourceforge.net computer. I think this should be the best solution
        (especially if they've fixed some nasty problems they had with their system).

        Ciao,
        Roberto.
      • Luberth Dijkman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
          Hello,
          >>Which free server would be the best place to put AutoTrace on?
          I like geocities verry much ;-)

          have you ever looked at Mgui a gui program for win&dos&unix&linux
          I like the program/library verry much
          maybe something for autotrace

          luberth
          http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/3685/plotter/plotter.htm