[AutoTrace] Running it

  • Jerronimo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Okay, i didn't see any docs for how to run the app.

      I have a 1-bit pbm image which i just created from XV, and i'm trying
      to convert it to xfig, but i have no clue how to call autotrace to
      do this..

      i tried what i thought were the obvious command line options;

      autotrace -output-format fig -output-file foo.fig new.pbm

      using http://www.cis.rit.edu/~jerry/new.pbm

      and keep on getting the error:

      (null): EOF / read error

      what am i doing wrong?

      -j
      --
      Scott "Jerry" Lawrence "Do Not Duplex Transparencies"
      sdlpci@... -HP Laserjet IIID Users Manual