Re: [AutoTrace] cvs

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2000
      I have registered AutoTrace myself at sourceforge. So I will inform you as
      soon as it is aproved by the sourceforge admins.

      Martin

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2000
        Currently I have problems accessing the cvs at sourceforge via my
        internet account. So I am looking for a "volunteer" that helps me to add
        new files to the cvs. My problem seems to be related to ssh. Is there
        anyone who would help? I would give you write access to cvs.