Auto-Trace on a Mac

  • Robert Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      hello, I'm new here so please forgive if I ask a silly question, but
      wondering if anyone knows the best way to install on a Mac running OSX
      10.4 tiger. Still saving for leopard. what files should I install and
      how would I start to use autotrace. I'm interested in using AT to
      convert pdf to vectorbased dxf or similar for cad/cam, also maybe to
      use with fonts or other art the way streamline used to work with
      illustrator.