RE: [AutoTrace] Re: Need installation help

  • junkman@midsouth.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      I'm curious if anyone out there is using Delineate successfully under Windows?
      Version? Java version?
      Delineate was rather nice to have for tweaking options.

      It seemed to be discrepancies in Java that was making it bomb.
      Maybe I should give it another go.

      This page says Java 1.4.1 or 1.4.2, but that was about the time it was released.

      It's bedtime now, maybe I will try later.