Re: Autotrace - dxf output

  • martweb2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2006
      Thanks for your replies. One problem of the dxf output how the cubic
      splines should be handled. The current solution is not very good, so if
      you have a good idea, it would be great if the cubic splines will not
      be converted to a set of lines but to the dxf splines that are in the
      dxf format since version 13 o 14 I think.
      By the way AutoTrace works readiliy also under MacOS. I never tried it
      myself as I do not have a Mac but I was told by others.

      Greetings