Re: [AutoTrace] [Fwd: Question]

  • Lawrence Morrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi martin,

          Tried it but isn't written completely. won't load or run, some programmers said I had to do stuff , did it . didn't work. Let me know if you get it working, would you? tired of trying. using Adobe streamline now.... not modifiable but less time invested and it just works.
      Jerry
      On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Martin Weber wrote:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      From: Artwork <artwork@...>
      Date: January 30, 2006 5:50:51 AM PST
      Subject: Question

      Hi Martin

      Just wondering if it is possible to down load files to run this from a mac?

      Regards
      Studio
      Argon Promotions
      020 8336 1297