RE: [AutoTrace] [Fwd: Question]

  • Barry Patterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      It looks like Autotrace has been thrown in with a Delineate package for OS
      X.
      Delineate = front-end GUI for Autotrace & POTrace
      http://delineate.sourceforge.net/installation.html

      Can I run OS X natively on my Intel yet? ;)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi martin,

            Tried it but isn't written completely. won't load or run, some programmers said I had to do stuff , did it . didn't work. Let me know if you get it working, would you? tired of trying. using Adobe streamline now.... not modifiable but less time invested and it just works.
        Jerry
        On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Martin Weber wrote:

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        From: Artwork <artwork@...>
        Date: January 30, 2006 5:50:51 AM PST
        Subject: Question

        Hi Martin

        Just wondering if it is possible to down load files to run this from a mac?

        Regards
        Studio
        Argon Promotions
        020 8336 1297