[Fwd: Question]

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
    • Barry Patterson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
        It looks like Autotrace has been thrown in with a Delineate package for OS
        X.
        Delineate = front-end GUI for Autotrace & POTrace
        http://delineate.sourceforge.net/installation.html

        Can I run OS X natively on my Intel yet? ;)

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          Hi martin,

              Tried it but isn't written completely. won't load or run, some programmers said I had to do stuff , did it . didn't work. Let me know if you get it working, would you? tired of trying. using Adobe streamline now.... not modifiable but less time invested and it just works.
          Jerry
          On Jan 31, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Martin Weber wrote:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          From: Artwork <artwork@...>
          Date: January 30, 2006 5:50:51 AM PST
          Subject: Question

          Hi Martin

          Just wondering if it is possible to down load files to run this from a mac?

          Regards
          Studio
          Argon Promotions
          020 8336 1297