Try as I might, I can not install Autotrace !!!

  • Hank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Hi all:

      I have used autotrace online and love it, but unfortunatly the site
      seems to be having some problems for the past two weeks.

      I am trying to install it on my machine at home, and can not figure it
      out.

      The PC has Windows XP, I have down loaded the windows files, extracted
      them to a folder and can not find a .exe, or install or anything that
      I can get to work. (I am not a programmer type, just a user so forgive
      me if this is a stupid request)

      Can anyone give me a simple step by step way to install this great
      program.

      Thanks, and have a very happy holiday.

      Hank Fackovec
      EMR, Inc