Denoise

  • martweb2000
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2005
      Hi all,

      during the developement of AutoTrace I was often asked what do do with
      noisy pictures. Till know I was not able to develope a really good
      denoising tool myself. Some time ago I found a tool called
      PictureCooler. Currently it's usage is free. After extensively testing
      I found that it is better than other commercially available tools such
      as Noiseware or Noise Ninja. Here you find it:
      http://members.chello.nl/r.kroonenberg2/

      Greetings
      Martin
    • martweb2000