problem with rounded corners

  • stu seven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      I just started using autotrace and
      like it a lot... but I have two questions regarding
      problems Im having.

      1) I cannot find a way to eliminate rounded corners
      where lines cross or meet... is there a way to do this
      while keeping the nice smoothed lines ?

      2) Can autotrace [trace] with no changes to
      an original? Id like to use this for exporting
      edited autotrace output to p2e or svg... after
      editing, gimp wont save to these very nicely.

      Thanks to anyone who can help.

      http://mail.yahoo.com