Smoothing scanned text

  • Barry Patterson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2004
      We have someone doing Calligraphy type stuff for us and scanning it in.
      There might be slight indentions/bumps in the text. Are there any settings
      to tweak that might help iron these out?

      The text is mainly large sweeping curves, like a fancy handwriting.
    • Barry Patterson
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2004
        FYI: It looks like the 'corner surround' value is what I was looking for!
        The output was amazing once I bumped that number over to maximum. It was
        originally at like 2.