hi anybody here?

  • aleon_ex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      I have downloaded the lastest codes and binaries.But I met some
      problems.(all happened in MS Windows)
      first,when I use the autotrace.exe of converting the bmp to dxf,the
      program seems not to stop!And if I set output-format as others, such
      as svg,it works well.
      second,I have downloaded the pstoedit-3.33,ming_0.2a,ImageMagick-
      6.0.3 to compiling the autotrace and successful making the
      autotrace.exe file.But when I running,it has occured the application
      err.Memorry Can't written.But Why?

      Need help...