Unable to open file

  • Ra
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2004
      autotrace -input-format jpg -output-format svg image.jpg

      Why is this I'm getting Unable to open file while running autotrace
      from command line. If I try it as a part of ImageMagic Save -> File

      Unable to open X image:
      /path/to/image.jpg

      ImageMagic 5.4.7
      AutoTrace version 0.31.1.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2004
        I don't understand what you write.

        "If I try it as a part of ImageMagic Save -> File"
        Could you run autotrace as a part of ImageMagic Save -> File?
        Too few information for me.

        > autotrace -input-format jpg -output-format svg image.jpg
        >
        > Why is this I'm getting Unable to open file while running autotrace
        > from command line. If I try it as a part of ImageMagic Save -> File
        >
        > Unable to open X image:
        > /path/to/image.jpg
        >
        > ImageMagic 5.4.7
        > AutoTrace version 0.31.1.
      • Barry Patterson
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2004
          Is everything in the same folder?

          I'm using the Windows version.
          I have created a .bat file that I can drag a .BMP on and then it runs
          against that.
          It allows me to drag an image from anywhere and I don't have to worry about
          paths.
          The output is dumped in the same path as the input.
          Here is what I use:

          REM *** My batch file to use .BMP input and EPS as output ****
          set file1=%~1

          "C:\{PATH}\AutoTrace\autotrace.exe" -input-format bmp -output-format eps
          -output-file "%file1%.eps" "%file1%"
          REM END

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/_iFolB/TM