Fwd: To Martin Weber:

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      You can find it in autotrace as well as in GIMP (www.gimp.org) and in
      Freeimage (freeimage.sf.net) and many other sources.

      --- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:22:40 -0800 (PST)
      From: Charly Vidal <arlos_3000@...>
      To: martweb@...
      Subject: To Martin Weber:

      I'm a young filmmeker, my name is Charly Vidal; I'm
      >from BA, Argentine.

      I've a question (sorry I need HELP!) I need to writte
      a aplication for Linux and I need to read TGA (24bps)
      file format. Do you kwon where can I found the source
      code?

      Thanx you very much for your time,

      CHARLY.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html