my account on sf

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      Sorry for doing nothing so long time.
      But there is a reason.

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=858716&group_id=1&atid=200001

      For my mistake, I lost my account on sourceforge.net. So I cannot install any code
      to autotrace's cvs repository. I cannot change the web page.

      Can anyone add my new sourceforge account to the member of autotrace?
      My new account is myamato.

      sign

      Masatake YAMATO
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Martin added me.
        Thank you Martin.

        I'm checking the bugs page and the patche pages in sourceforge.net.

        I've written sourceforge accessor runs on GNU Emacs.
        So it becomes easier for me to check above pages.

        Masatake YAMATO