[AutoTrace] the effects of different parameters

  • Stewart C. Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2000
      I've been trying to see the effects of varying autotrace's many
      parameters. This is so I can document them better. I see little point in
      copying the help text without some explanation of the options.

      Most of the options seem to have little effect on my test image, though.
      Does anyone have an explanation of options in terms of their effects on
      the output?

      Thanks,
      Stewart

      --
      Stewart C. Russell Analyst Programmer, Dictionary Division
      stewart@... HarperCollins Publishers
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2000
        > parameters. This is so I can document them better. I see little point in
        > copying the help text without some explanation of the options.
        >
        > Most of the options seem to have little effect on my test image, though.
        > Does anyone have an explanation of options in terms of their effects on
        > the output?
        Each parameters are well explained as comments in source code.
        I'll add tooltips to frontline.

        What I'd like to know is the value range of each parameters.
        Martin, will you expalin?
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2000
          I don't have real limits. Test it and take the limits you think are usefull. I hope that
          someday there will be less parameters.

          Martin