Re: [AutoTrace] buildproblems: frontline with IMLIB on debian sid

  • Gerhard Gaussling
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
      Am Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2003 22:34 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:

      > - svg sodipodi opens a huge pageformat with chaotic splines
      >
      > OK this may have something to do with the dimensions ?!
      > Groups of splines 16342
      > Splines 43268
      > points 44828
      >
      > But also with 10times fewer splines and points I got these export
      > problems.
      >
      > With delineate I got what I see as svg file.
      >
      > Any ideas?

      Hello,

      I attached a screenshot of frontline compiled with an improper IMLIB
      configuration with the propper frontline preview and the sodipodi
      output of the frontline temp-file.
      With the same option the autotrace output is fine in all kind of
      formats. What does frontline while exporting to the result?
      BTW if I want to save or open a set of options frontline crashes. Also
      it writes to the console while tracing thousand times:
      colinear!
      colinear!
      x_order_2: colinear!
      x_order_2: colinear!