AFireFox_Full as Manager of SQLite3 DBs

  • valery_vi
    Message 1 of 83 , Aug 13, 2009
      Hi!

      I've added new Photo in Photos/Views of this group.
      It shows how AFireFox_Full can be used as manager of SQLite3 DBs.

      You have to install the SQLite Manager Add on for Firefox
      from here:

      Valery

      Message 83 of 83 , Mar 16, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the autoitgroup
        group.

        File : /Misc/KiXforms_246_fixed_by_VI.chm
        Uploaded by : valery_vi <shehrer1@...>
        Description : KiXforms_246 DOC fixed by vi