The most amazing video

  • David de Hilster
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2007
      Supporting the mass increase theory of Carezani:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

      Amazing. This guy has done the earth, moon and working on mars. All
      have expanded. The moon's story is just as stunning as the earth's
      expansion.

      AMAZING!

      -David
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
        Well, I couldn't watch the video. Care to sum up what was said in it?
        I'm deaf, so I can't really understand what's being said. How is this
        expansion being measured? From what I can gather, it's nothing more
        than a clever re-interpretation of tectonic plate theory. But I have
        no clue what the narrator in the video is saying!

        --- In autodynamics@yahoogroups.com, "David de Hilster" <david@...> wrote:

        > Supporting the mass increase theory of Carezani:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
        >
        > Amazing. This guy has done the earth, moon and working on mars. All
        > have expanded. The moon's story is just as stunning as the earth's
        > expansion.
        >
        > AMAZING!
        >
        > -David

      • David de Hilster
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
          Ken:

          It is very simple: removing the seafloor according to known ages of
          the seabed (known to the establishment), the continents all come
          together some 180 million years ago.

          The video shows this.

          Here are the basic points:

          1) The Earth, sun, moon, Mars, Europa, and all celestial bodies are
          growing.

          2) The ocean floor indicates clear evidence of a young and growing
          seabed.

          3) The continental masses clearly fit together perfectly, to create a
          whole shell, when the Earth is reduced in size, employing principles
          derived from the systematically aging ocean floor.

          4) The undisputed size of prehistoric creatures shows that the mass
          of the Earth, and therefore the gravity, was significantly less in
          prehistoric times.

          There is also very striking videos of Jupiter's moon Europa. It is
          undisputable that it is growing. Even Nasa as said the words now and
          then.

          -David

          --- In autodynamics@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kfautt@...> wrote:

          > Well, I couldn't watch the video. Care to sum up what was said in
          it?
          > I'm deaf, so I can't really understand what's being said. How is
          this
          > expansion being measured? From what I can gather, it's nothing more
          > than a clever re-interpretation of tectonic plate theory. But I have
          > no clue what the narrator in the video is saying!
          >
          > --- In autodynamics@yahoogroups.com, "David de Hilster" <david@>
          wrote:

          > > Supporting the mass increase theory of Carezani:
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
          > >
          > > Amazing. This guy has done the earth, moon and working on mars.
          All
          > > have expanded. The moon's story is just as stunning as the
          earth's
          > > expansion.
          > >
          > > AMAZING!
          > >
          > > -David

        • woodelf
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008
            David de Hilster wrote:
            > Ken:
            >
            > It is very simple: removing the seafloor according to known ages of
            > the seabed (known to the establishment), the continents all come
            > together some 180 million years ago.
            >
            > The video shows this.
            >
            > Here are the basic points:
            >
            > 1) The Earth, sun, moon, Mars, Europa, and all celestial bodies are
            > growing.
            >
            > 2) The ocean floor indicates clear evidence of a young and growing
            > seabed.
            >
            > 3) The continental masses clearly fit together perfectly, to create a
            > whole shell, when the Earth is reduced in size, employing principles
            > derived from the systematically aging ocean floor.
            >
            > 4) The undisputed size of prehistoric creatures shows that the mass
            > of the Earth, and therefore the gravity, was significantly less in
            > prehistoric times.
            >
            > There is also very striking videos of Jupiter's moon Europa. It is
            > undisputable that it is growing. Even Nasa as said the words now and
            > then.
            >
            > -David
            I have no idea about the video, but does anybody want
            a hard copy of "Terra Non Firma Earth"?.