Hiring babysitters? (and a handbook for Kindle - free today!)

  • jon singer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Do you use babysitters or are you considering hiring one?

      My new book, TheGreat Babysitter Guide , is available free today for Kindle (even if you don't own a Kindle, you can view it on a computer or iPhone or other mobile device with the free Kindle app).

      Here's an overview and I would appreciate your feedback if you read the guide:

      ###

      Want a step-by-step, easy to follow manual on finding the best nannies, babysitters and au pairs?

      Look no further.  TheGreat Babysitter Guide is a brief but indispensable handbook to help keep your kids safe and happy and to give you peace of mind.  Drawing from 15+ years experience with his wife Michey, in hiring babysitters and nannies for their two children, Singer shares proven strategies for helping you find the best caregivers for your kids.

      ###

      Thanks for any comments and download free forms on interviewing and checking references at GreatBabysitterGuide.com.

      Jon Singer
      Author of
      TheSpecial Needs Parent Handbook

      P.S.  If you like the guide, thanks for writing a 5-star review on Amazon.