Hello Everyone

  • Channing
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2010
      I have some Questions about the Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 CD Based Carillons My Questions are:
      1. I am wondering Can a Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 CD Based Carillon Do things like Angelus Chimes, Bell Peals like for example: 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells
      2. I am wondering is there anyway I can Hear a Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell 3 CD Based Carillon do things like Angelus Chimes, Bell Peals like for example: 8 Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals, Swinging Bells and Funeral Bells Live In Person in Charlotte, North Carolina
      if you know the answers please email me at
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28105@...

      I am also looking for postal mail and email pen pals that like Church Bells-Carillons-Electronic Carillons that will accept Short letters with Questions ONLY like for example:
      1. Do you have any pets?
      2. Do you like Music?
      3. What Type of music do you like?

      If you would like to be my postal mail pen pal please write me at
      CHANNING ASHBAUGH
      PO BOX 1891
      MATTHEWS, NORTH CAROLINA 28106

      If you would like to be my pen pal please email me at the emails below:
      CHANNING28270@...
      CHANCHAN79@...
      CHANNING28105@...
      CHANNING28270@...