Looking for parents of kids w/ ASD

  • autism30
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      ----------Forwarded message ----------
      From: funkyplanet@...
      To: autism30@...
      Subject: Looking for parents of kids w/ ASD
      Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:44:04 -0400

      Hi Jane,

      How are you? Has Smith gone back to school yet? The reason for my
      email today is to ask you a favor. I have decided to expand my
      website. I am looking for crafty parents of kids on the spectrum. I
      know I can't be the only creative mom that is unable to work b/c I
      am juggling 30 hours of weekly therapy and doctors appointments but
      I also need a way to pay for those therapies. Which is where Funky
      Planet comes in. I would like to extend an offer to sell creations
      made by other parents. So if you know anyone that knits or make
      pottery or Christmas ornaments anything really please pass along my
      contact info. It's a great way to make some money from home doing
      things you enjoy. Jane could you possibly forward this email to some
      of your list-serves?

      Thanks a million!
      Adrienne
      www.funkyplanet.net