Check out this site!

  • Tom Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Tom Smith requested that you check out the following URL:

      My daughter called me the nite this happenned to warn me. I live outside near where this happenned. She was afraid if I went home the lady who did the shooting, and who they thought at the time was at large, might shoot me. She made me promise not to go home. I told her I was more afraid of the police looking for her than of her. I can deal with paranoid schizophrenics with or without guns, but the police...?

      This was the largest workplace killing by a woman in the country. In one square mile of where I live we have had two major mass murders in four years. Goleta is now the mass murder capital of the world. You'd never think it possible if you lived here.

      Tom

      http://www.tracypress.com/2006-02-01-state-one.php

      If you cannot click on the URL above, please copy and paste it into your web browser.