Re: Scary stuff.

  • leefree12002
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2004
      Did you not watch the video?

      san.

      --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tink" <tink_lecuyer@e...> wrote:
      > The only scary part to me was the reference to the old Barton dude
      being a
      > freemason. :o/
      > Tink

      Anyway,
      > > the conversation got on to the paranormal, and she sent me this
      link.

      > > It scared the beejeesus out of me, my back was all cold and stuff.
      > >
      > > San.
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Tink
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
        No - couldn't get it to download correctly. The still shots were enough.
        :o) It's kind of creepy and I wouldn't want to go inside that house -
        but I didn't feel scared looking at the website shots.

        Tink

      • leefree12002
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
          --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tink" <tink_lecuyer@e...> wrote:
          > No - couldn't get it to download correctly. The still shots were
          enough.
          > :o) It's kind of creepy and I wouldn't want to go inside that
          house -
          > but I didn't feel scared looking at the website shots.
          >
          > Tink

          thats one heck of a shame. i can download it and send it to you
          sirectly. are you on broadband?

          San.

        • Tink
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
            :o)

            *** Thanks Gareth - no. I don't really want to see it anyway :::shrugs:::
            ;o)
            I don't have broadband. I'll have DSL soon though. I hope. Trouble with
            the older lines in this house.

            ~Tink