New Member

  • Nancy & David Sierchio
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1 7:42 AM
      Hello Everyone!

      My name is Nancy, my husband is Nick, we have 3 sons, Tom age 23
      yrs., Nicholas age 7 yrs (ADHD and Extended Bowel Syndrome) and
      David age 4 1/2 yrs, Deletion 18q- Syndrome and Autism. Nicholas
      became ADHD and acquired EBS at the age of 2 yrs and David acquired
      Autism within 7 days of his 2 yr. vaccinations. I know there is a
      lot of controversy on vaccines and Autism, PDD, ADHD, etc., but I
      personally know that is what caused Nicholas's ADHD, EBS and David's
      Autism. Nicholas began with terrible 2s and horrible constipation
      within 1-2 weeks of his 2 yr vacs and David within a 7 day period.
      David's Chromosome disorder lends him 2 problems, low muscle tone
      and growth hormone deficiency, Autism has not been reported in the
      450 people worldwide with this syndrome. David and Nicholas both
      had severe ear infections starting before they were a year old
      treated with strong antibiotics and ear tubes, David was vac'd in
      the hospital at 1 day old with the hep vac which at the time
      contained the original Mercury. He was vac'd again with it at 3
      months old because the hospital told our pediatrician he had not
      received it in the hospital. His reaction? He was 5 1/2 wks early
      in gestation, born through emergency C-Section, he had a 9.9 Apgar
      and would have been a 10, but they had a hard time regulating his
      temperature and mine due to the epidural. He was alert, strong and
      was lifting his head to follow his father's voice around the room.
      He weighed 5 lbs 8 oz. After he received the hep vac he became limp
      and slept all the time. We had to wake him to feed him and change
      him for the first + yrs. of his life. When his awake periods became
      longer and longer he began to catch up. His eye contact was great,
      he laughed all the time, he babbled like a normal baby should. His
      muscle tone improved and we began to call him Determined because he
      was so focused on his goals. He sat up late, 18 months and didn't
      walk till he was 3 yrs old, but he appeared normal and even tested
      normal by the developmental ped. He had 75 words he used correctly
      and constantly. Within one week of his 2 yr vacs, we began to
      notice he wasn't using the words he had acquired, began to zone out
      into stares which became longer and longer, the last to happen was
      the stimming. He would sit on the floor and shake his hands and
      legs for hours! You could drop a book behind him on the hard floor
      and he wouldn't flinch, we thought he was deaf. I didn't know what
      was wrong with my baby so in Sept. we took him to another Dev. Ped.,
      who diagnosed him with ASD. I remembered a book I had read called
      Son-Rise at the age of 16 yrs old., the story had so impacted me
      that I had never forgotten it. I called the library immediately to
      ask them to order the book, they called me 3 times to tell me they
      were getting another book called Son Rise the Miracle Continues. I
      visited them to see the book and was floored and elated to see the
      story had become a reality! I attended my 1st step in the program
      this past Dec., and will go to the 2nd step in May. We couldn't
      afford the programs for 2 yrs., so I went on a fund raising frenzy
      without asking for help that ended up costing me more than I
      raised. Finally reaching out for help we raised $3800.00 at a music
      fund raiser and through a newspaper article another done on David
      and his story that raised $1000.00. A famous band also gave us a
      brand new electric guitar autographed by each band member that
      helped us raise another $1000.00 In the mean time I spent 2+ years
      implementing the preliminary techniques learned through Son Rise
      books, audio, video and tele conference classes. I started this in
      Oct., 2001 and the next Christmas morning I went into David's room
      expecting the same blank stare as I wished him a Merry Christmas,
      but this morning was different, briefly but forever engraved in my
      mind, he looked directly at me and smiled! It lasted a split second
      but was my sign that the program was working for him. Today David
      is the happiest little boy I have ever met, he loves to be hugged
      and kissed where as before he would recoil from my touch, his eye
      contact is 90%, he is very social, and loves to dance! He is still
      non verbal although last week in front of the mirror I said Hi and
      he returned it back to me 3 separate times, I then said what's your
      name and he said David 3 times although not perfect speech it was
      obvious what he said. He has been non verbal for 2+ years! We are
      also implementing the GF/CF/WF/YF diet with both boys and starting
      Body Bio detoxification diets this week. We use Cranio Sacral,
      Reflexology and Chiropractic methods on them and see improvements
      with each session. Nicholas's ADHD has gone from a 10 to a 2 on a
      scale of 1-10, 10 being the worse ofcourse, his bowel issue is
      almost non existent, David's had a misshapen scull that after the
      first Cranio Sacral treatment went completely back to normal and
      stayed that way. His regular doctors had told me not to worry about
      it. I should mention he began to bang his head on things and with
      his hands 3 days b4 our Cranio Sacral appointment, & after his first
      session he never did it again. I am not saying vacs are the only
      reason for Autism, but with my children I truly believe they were.
      I don't fight the vac battle as I have learned to pick my battles
      and they are getting my children's health back, I do tell people
      when they ask, to educate themselves before making the decision to
      vac. If I had, I wouldn't have vaccinated any of my children. Our
      23 yr old also reacted to his 1st DPT and was rushed to the hospital
      with a spiked 104 fever and had gone limp. He had black outs till
      the age of 16 yrs old that no one could figure the reason for. Our
      Chiropractor noticed his scull was compressed and relieved it,
      within 2 weeks the black outs stopped and haven't returned. That's
      about it. Please feel free to ask questions.

      Warmest Regards,
      Nancy Sierchio
      www.davidversusautism.org
    • Tink Lecuyer
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2 5:08 AM
        Hi Nancy, Nick, Tom, Nicholas & David,
        information about your sons and what has worked well for your family.
        I think you'll find very diverse and enlightened opinions from members
        of this group; but, I feel we all have the most important thing in
        common .... great desire to help our children feel more comfortable
        physically and providing them with the means to communicate according to
        their wishes, as well as providing the crucial 'ingredients' of belief
        in them and love for them!
        So, welcome and would like to hear more about the approaches that
        work/don't work for your kids!
        Many blessings,
        Tink Lecuyer
        Mom to Orion 6, Ben, 5 (ASD) and Sarah 4

      • Tom Smith
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2 2:52 PM
          Welcome Nancy et al. I'm just the homeless guy knocking around the
          list and trying to help out Tink.

          I would like to add something to this autism and vaccine
          controversy. When I worked with schizophrenics we were told to
          respond to their audio hallucinations as "real", but acknowledging
          that we didn't necessarily hear the same things or hear anything at
          all. Now I beleive that the schizophrenics most certainly were
          hearing real voices. Than the question is what or who is causing
          them? Some channelers think it's spirits or spirits of the dead. No
          one seems to consider that it may be real live people who are doing
          it and who seem to know ALOT.

          Anyway, my point is that there probably is a real connection between
          autism and vaccines, but it isn't necessarily the chemicals causing
          it.

          Tom

          --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy & David Sierchio"

        • Nancy & David Sierchio
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 5 5:32 PM
            Hi Tom,

            The beauty of this world is we all do have the option to believe
            what we want. :) I used to think in my ignorant days that David's
            angels were visiting him in the evenings for hours as he sat and
            laughed and laughed. It was a nice thought that made me feel
            better. I have learned sooooooo much since then. You see autistics
            have many issues one of which is leaky gut, the results of which can
            be poisoning which eventually lands in their brains which in turn
            can cause hallucinizations.
            Regarding vaccinations, the chemicals in them have been proven to be
            DNA altering, to cause hallucinizations, skizaphrenia, siezures,
            brain damage, etc. This list is endless. I was floored when I read
            my first vaccine insert. Anyway, I believe personally that the
            damage in at the metaphysical level and that is why not all children
            are outwardly damaged. Hope you find a home soon!!!!!!

            Warmest Regards,
            Nancy Sierchio

          • Tink Lecuyer
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 6 9:50 AM

              Hi again Nancy! I know you addressed this post to Tom, but I'd like to
              make a couple
              of observations. :)

              >Hi Tom,
              >
              >The beauty of this world is we all do have the option to believe
              >what we want. :) I used to think in my ignorant days that David's
              >angels were visiting him in the evenings for hours as he sat and
              >laughed and laughed. It was a nice thought that made me feel
              >better. I have learned sooooooo much since then. You see autistics
              >have many issues one of which is leaky gut, the results of which can
              >be poisoning which eventually lands in their brains which in turn
              >can cause hallucinizations.

              *** Not all autistics have leaky gut, toxic chemical overload, nor
              hallucinations.
              If David has leaky gut and has had biochemical hallucinations in the
              past ... this does not preclude the
              possibility that he has metaphysical experiences as well ... which can
              include seeing spirit forms.
              As you are versed in the metaphysical, then you know this is truth.
              Just as mystics, shamans, and your 'every day Joe' like me ... can see,
              hear, feel the occasional presence of spirit helpers (guides, angels,
              etc.) there is no reason to doubt that those guides/helpers/angels
              could be you and me. And I am not schizophrenic nor chemical toxic. I
              would undergo any psychiatric testing by any authority. You might
              really enjoy reading some parent and children posts from a group called
              Psykids on Yahoo. Has David told you of visions he may have had?
              Have you ever experienced telepathy or strong intuition with your family
              or friends?

              >Regarding vaccinations, the chemicals in them have been proven to be
              >DNA altering, to cause hallucinizations, skizaphrenia, siezures,
              >brain damage, etc. This list is endless. I was floored when I read
              >my first vaccine insert. Anyway, I believe personally that the
              >damage in at the metaphysical level and that is why not all children
              >are outwardly damaged.

              ****** I don't feel my son is damaged at all. I had that thinking
              early on and realized how
              devastating and demeaning it was for him to feel that from me.

              I have ruled out connection to vaccination, particularly as he has not
              had the typical/usual series. By current genetic standard testing,
              there is nothing to explain his autism. He does not have leaky gut.
              From a metaphysical standpoint .. there is some connection to the pineal
              gland and the 'third eye' functions of the metaphysical senses. And
              there has been some correlation to the pineal gland and autistic
              physical symptomology, so it would stand to reason in my thinking that
              there could be correlation to the metaphysical.
              The thing that has helped Ben to the greatest degree was my change in
              attitude and thinking about his autism. Belief in his abilities,
              patient and loving care, providing his preferred methods of
              communication and allowing specific, needed stimulations, and sensory
              integration work has provided the keystone to his acceptance of self as
              is, which is the crucial building block of strong self esteem. Working
              with my son in an atmosphere of love, joy, patience, and acceptance is
              all that was required for us to begin bridging the gap in my own faulty
              thinking, allowing him to blossom into his own. And it didn't require
              one dime. Not a penny.

              I think it's wonderful, too, that we each can have our own 'option to
              believe what we want' ... but let it not be at the cost of our
              children's view of the self. If we are viewing them as damaged ...
              then this is how they will view themselves. And the cost into adulthood
              will be incalculable.

              And it's very possible and probable too ... that autism is purely a way
              for God/Spirit/The All to bridge the 'gap' in our connection to that
              God/Spirit/The All. And *that* is my son's purpose as I see it ... to
              help us become love and joy for each other. The World depends upon that
              happening.
              Anyway, that's my thinking on it all. You know, I could write and just
              go on and on; but, I won't ;)
              Continued blessings and hope for joy, peace, and love in each & every
              heart,
              Tink & Ben Lecuyer

              Hope you find a home soon!!!!!!

> [...]
              >were.
              >> > I don't fight the vac battle as I have learned to pick my
              >battles
              >> > and they are getting my children's health back, I do tell people
              >> > when they ask, to educate themselves before making the decision
              >> > vac. If I had, I wouldn't have vaccinated any of my children.
              >Our
              >> > 23 yr old also reacted to his 1st DPT and was rushed to the
              >> hospital
              >> > with a spiked 104 fever and had gone limp. He had black outs
              >till
              >> > the age of 16 yrs old that no one could figure the reason for.
              >> Our
              >> > Chiropractor noticed his scull was compressed and relieved it,
              >> > within 2 weeks the black outs stopped and haven't returned.
              >That's
              >> > about it. Please feel free to ask questions.

            • Tom Smith
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 6 11:56 AM
                Hi Nancy,

                I have just one thing to add to Tink's response and it's on
                the "leaky gut" thing. I had a client (Brent) who had this leaky gut
                thing to the max and it freaked all of us caretakers out for years.
                It broke our hearts seeing hims suffer so much and not be able to
                help him after all the doctor and other interventions we tried. Then
                when he was 45 years old we started to do FC with him and leaky gut
                disappeared. How could that be if it was purely physical?

                Tom

                --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tink Lecuyer" <tink_lecuyer@e...>
> [...]
                > >> controversy. When I worked with schizophrenics we were told to
                > >> respond to their audio hallucinations as "real", but
                acknowledging
                > >> that we didn't necessarily hear the same things or hear
                anything
                > >at
                > >> all. Now I beleive that the schizophrenics most certainly were
                > >> hearing real voices. Than the question is what or who is
                causing
                > >> them? Some channelers think it's spirits or spirits of the
                dead.
                > >No
                > >> one seems to consider that it may be real live people who are
                > >doing
                > >> it and who seem to know ALOT.
                > >>
                > >> Anyway, my point is that there probably is a real connection
                > >between
                > >> autism and vaccines, but it isn't necessarily the chemicals

              • remarksman
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 6 1:36 PM
                  --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <qim@s...> wrote:
                  > Hi Nancy,
                  >
                  > I have just one thing to add to Tink's response and it's on
                  > the "leaky gut" thing. I had a client (Brent) who had this leaky
                  gut
                  > thing to the max and it freaked all of us caretakers out for
                  years.
                  > It broke our hearts seeing hims suffer so much and not be able to
                  > help him after all the doctor and other interventions we tried.
                  Then
                  > when he was 45 years old we started to do FC with him and leaky gut
                  > disappeared. How could that be if it was purely physical?
                  >
                  > Tom

                  scuze the hargybargy, but

                  "Tom: What gas. Aura or conditions?

                  Brent: Tunes travel in gas.

                  Tom: From the person or in between?

                  Brent: In between. Your condition is the gas."

                  mayhap brent's gut was so fulla "tunes," they caused, ah, "severe
                  intestinal distess"

                  (food, after all, is also a form of consciousness or communication)

                  once those "tunes" passed thru tomz hands, brother brent was SO
                  relieved!

                  yo tom, start callin u "gas-X"!!

                • Tom Smith
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 7 10:42 AM
                    --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "remarksman" <remarksman@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <qim@s...> wrote:

                    > Then
                    > > when he was 45 years old we started to do FC with him and leaky
                    gut
                    > > disappeared. How could that be if it was purely physical?
                    > >
                    > > Tom
                    > >

                    > scuze the hargybargy, but
                    >

                    > "Tom: What gas. Aura or conditions?
                    >
                    > Brent: Tunes travel in gas.
                    >
                    > Tom: From the person or in between?
                    >
                    > Brent: In between. Your condition is the gas."
                    >

                    > mayhap brent's gut was so fulla "tunes," they caused, ah, "severe
                    > intestinal distess"
                    >
                    > (food, after all, is also a form of consciousness or communication)
                    >
                    > once those "tunes" passed thru tomz hands, brother brent was SO
                    > relieved!
                    >
                    > yo tom, start callin u "gas-X"!!

                    Excellent ray. You're a superb diagnostician.

                  • remarksman
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 7 12:19 PM
                      --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <qim@s...> wrote:
                      > --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "remarksman" <remarksman@y...>
                      > wrote:
                      > > --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <qim@s...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Then
                      > > > when he was 45 years old we started to do FC with him and leaky
                      > gut
                      > > > disappeared. How could that be if it was purely physical?
                      > > >
                      > > > Tom
                      > > >

                      > > scuze the hargybargy, but
                      > >

                      > > "Tom: What gas. Aura or conditions?
                      > >
                      > > Brent: Tunes travel in gas.
                      > >
                      > > Tom: From the person or in between?
                      > >
                      > > Brent: In between. Your condition is the gas."
                      > >

                      > > mayhap brent's gut was so fulla "tunes," they caused, ah, "severe
                      > > intestinal distess"
                      > >
                      > > (food, after all, is also a form of consciousness or
                      communication)

                      > > once those "tunes" passed thru tomz hands, brother brent was SO
                      > > relieved!
                      > >
                      > > yo tom, start callin u "gas-X"!!
                      >
                      > Excellent ray. You're a superb diagnostician.
                      >
                      > Tom

                      nah, im cathlick

                      > > > --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tink Lecuyer"
                      > > <tink_lecuyer@e...>

                    • Tom Smith
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 7 5:14 PM
                        wrote:
                        > --- In autismlist@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Smith" <qim@s...> wrote:
                        > > Excellent ray. You're a superb diagnostician.
                        > >
                        > > Tom
                        > >

                        > nah, im cathlick

                        It's spelled C-a-t-h-o-l-i-c. I didn't know you were Catholic ray.
                        Tink asked me awhile ago what you were and I said I didn't know but
                        that you sounded Christian to me. Good guess eh?

                        Tom
                      • Tink Lecuyer
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 7 8:17 PM

                          ***** wow. You had me tusslin' this one but good. I didn't remember
                          ever asking you a question
                          like that, Tom. Must have been quite a while ago. You were raised
                          Catholic too? It became too much of a power and spirit brokerage for
                          me to stomach after a while. Anyway ... while we're on the subject
                          .... <huge grin> :D I was reminded of the following from an FC
                          session with the big "guyz" :

                          Tom: Who are we supposed to worship?
                          Brent: Lord.
                          Tom: What Lord?
                          Brent: (Laughing) Pick one.
                          Tom: (Thinking)
                          Brent: Quotes RN religion.
                          Tom: Muslims, Christians, etc., won't be happy with this idea. What do
                          you think?
                          Geof: Will have to start a new religion.

                          Some of those quotes just stay with ya a long, long time. :o)

                          Okay .... I'm outta here before someone throws an apple at me. lol
                          Love,
                          Tink

                          >Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • Tom Smith
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 8 2:38 PM
                            wrote:
                            > >Tink asked me awhile ago what you were and I said I didn't know
                            but
                            > >that you sounded Christian to me. Good guess eh?
                            > >
                            > >Tom
                            >
                            > ***** wow. You had me tusslin' this one but good. I didn't
                            remember
                            > ever asking you a question
                            > like that, Tom. Must have been quite a while ago.

                            It was a month or two ago in a private email exchange.

                            > You were raised
                            > Catholic too?

                            Better yet, I was baptized Catholic and raised protestant in the
                            bosom of a German Catholic extended family and with a Catholic
                            mother. I had none of the baggage and all the goodies of
                            Catholicism. God I love that religion.

                            > It became too much of a power and spirit brokerage for
                            > me to stomach after a while.

                            It shouldn't have. I'm sorry to hear that.

                            > Anyway ... while we're on the subject
                            > .... <huge grin> :D I was reminded of the following from an FC
                            > session with the big "guyz" :
                            >
                            > Tom: Who are we supposed to worship?
                            > Brent: Lord.
                            > Tom: What Lord?
                            > Brent: (Laughing) Pick one.
                            > Tom: (Thinking)
                            > Brent: Quotes RN religion.
                            > Tom: Muslims, Christians, etc., won't be happy with this idea. What
                            do
                            > you think?
                            > Geof: Will have to start a new religion.
                            >
                            > Some of those quotes just stay with ya a long, long time. :o)

                            Yes, that particular quote is an imbedded microchip in my brain that
                            clears everything else that goes through. The "New Religion" of
                            course is based on "RNing" the Big R of all religion. As Brent said
                            earlier, "Belief is our concern".

                            Tom