Re: [Autismlist] Digest Number 959

  • Deniese YRF
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello, I'm Deniese, a mother of a high-functioning
      autistic child.
      I could use some educational tools help. I live in
      the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin so the only way to
      find a store like Lakeshore would be to drive to Minn.
      And I don't really know where to begin looking. I
      know they do this stuff with her at school, but i need
      to do it with her at home too.
      Here's what i'm looking for:
      some guides with or without the supplies for
      developing her speech.
      She also has a problem with cognitive problems and
      comprehensive assignments as well.
      What can i do to get her out of that, i want to circle
      the same ones, not the different one thought process?
      -DenieseYRF@...

      http://mentalhelp.net/books/books.php?type=de&id=1527

      http://mentalhelp.net/books/books.php?type=de&id=1521

      http://mentalhelp.net/books/books.php?type=de&id=1520