Re: OT_chicken pox_need help_urgent

  • angelinathio
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 1:09 AM
      Thanks so much for all the great replies. i had not tried all of them
      but wearing gloves really helps, at least i stop him physically from
      scratching. Honestly, i can't stop myself from scraching myself as
      the itch is really terrible. the doctor actually prescribe an oilment
      to apply but it stop the itch for a short time only. The good news is
      his chicken pox marks begin to dry and he is feeling much better. i
      on the other hand still suffering. anyway, thanks a million for the
      advice. i've got to take rest while the children are sleeping. catch
      up with you all later.

      Angelina Thio