An apology... and seeking help

  • Frederick Noronha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I apologise to members of this group for allowing spam to go through
      this list. I've plugged the hole, and hopefully, it won't happen
      again.
      BTW, I need some help in moderating this list. Maybe from someone
      like Kennedy, who has been active in posting a number of useful
      posts. We also need to expand this list to more potential
      subscribers. Any help? Frederick Noronha (a mailing-list fan from Goa)