JOb search application

  • Milap
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
      I want to make the location based job search application for Android phones.Is it possible with these Apis.I joined your group newly but I know about the web services and all.

      Please do needful.

      Warm regards,
      Milap Shah
    • shaikhfiroj16
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2014
        Hi Milap,You can make the location based job search application by using this authinticjob apiYou have to pass parameter location in api calllikehttp://www.authenticjobs.com/api/?api_key="your api key"&method=aj.jobs.search&format=xml&location=US