No activity in last 7 days
Hello and Welcome. When it comes to Australian theraphosids, tarantulas, birdeating spiders, whistling spiders, whatever you wish to call them, not much information is readily available. This is where the Forum comes in. All are welcome. Whether you`re a beginner or expert, from Australia or overseas, all input is appreciated as tarantula keeping is an international hobby with good information to be found all over the globe(additionaly, spiders from the same family, the Theraphosidae, are found on almost every continent). Feel free to ask any questions, regardless of how silly they might sound. Everyone`s input is appreciated as the experts often learn from beginners!
- Aug 18, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.