"Missing" and extinct reptiles of Australia

  • branden.holmes@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hi everybody,

      I was just wondering if anybody knows of any "missing" or recently extinct species of Australian reptiles within the last 100,000 years, apart from the following?:

      Suta spectabilis bushi
      Lerista allanae
      Quinkana fortirostrum
      Varanus priscus
      Wonambi naracoortensis
      Meiolania platyceps
      Ninjemys oweni

      If anybody wants to have a look at all of the worldwide species I have managed to document from the last 100,000 years, so far:

      http://cubits.org/TheExtinctionCubit/db/extinctreptiles/browse.php

      Cheers,

      Branden.