pythons for sale

  • tye purnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2010
      G'day everyone

      I have some young coastal carpets for sale, feeding on thawed adult mice. both sexes available. asking $120 each

      1 small blonde mac feeding on thawed weaner mice. sex unknown. asking $180

      some are good for handling others getting better.

      available to sydney only until further notice.

      Must be licensed

      Tye