Hello all

  • terryf.1961
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
      HI all Im Terry and have recently purchased my first snake
      Its (dont know the sex) a 2yo Childrens Python
      Ive wanted a snake for ages but costs of enclosures and the snakes themselves prevented me from doing so for quite a long time.
      Finally last week I had the $$'s saved

      My knowledge is nil on snake keeping so Im asking heaps of questions and reading as much info as I can in books, mags and Herp forums

      The hardest part at the moment is sorting fact from opinion

      Ive joined this group as another point of contact for info and questions I have

      When I work out how Ill post pictures of 'Kayak'
    • Jean DAndrea
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2010
        --- On Sat, 19/12/09, terryf.1961 <terryf.1961@...> wrote:

        Hello Terry,

        That's great - your first snake!
        Children's pythons are a good starter pet.

        We're here to answer your questions if you need us.

        All the best with Kayak !   :-)
        Jean
        www.wolfwood.com.au/rept2.html
        HI all Im Terry and have recently purchased my first snake

        Its (dont know the sex) a 2yo Childrens Python

        Ive wanted a snake for ages but costs of enclosures and the snakes themselves prevented me from doing so for quite a long time.
        _,_._,___

      • John Madden
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2010
          Hi, Terry,
          Snakes are lost of fun I have two and I hope you get losts of enjoyment from them.  John