Beauty and The Geek TV Show - Looking for single guy into frogs or reptiles

  • Monica Wangmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:29 PM
      Apologies for cross posts
      Monica

      I am casting the upcoming TV SERIES- Beauty and The Geek- we would love to find a single guy who is into frogs and / or reptiles.

      I was hoping you may be able to send this out to your networks?

      Here is the main background to the show: SEVEN SEARCHING FOR GEEKS...AND BEAUTIES

      FOR THE ULTIMATE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

      Channel Seven is putting out a call to the 'Geeks' of Australia - this is your chance to shine on TV.

      Seven is launching a local version of the international smash hit reality series BEAUTY AND THE GEEK - and the casting call is on for a group of academically-smart men who may be socially challenged and a group of good-looking women who desperately need to brush up on their general knowledge.

      The 'beauties' and the 'geeks' will be paired up as couples for a share in a major prize package. For the ultimate social experiment, they will live together during the course of the competition, facing challenges that test the beauties on academic subjects and the geeks on social skills.

      Executive produced by Ashton Kutcher, BEAUTY AND THE GEEK is about to enter its sixth season in the US. Entertainment Weekly says of the show: "Ashton Kutcher one-ups the reality genre by adding.heart. "

      To apply, email casting@...

      BEAUTY AND THE GEEK will premiere on Seven later this year.

      Kirsty de Vallance

      A Cast of Thousands

      kirsty@...

      p +61 2 8411 1045 | m +61 403 182 293 | f +61 2 8411 1094

      PO Box 459 Pennant Hills. NSW. 1715. Australia.

      www.acastofthousands.com.au