FATS commemorative newsletter Frogcall 100 - 16 colour pages - search for past inugural members 1991

  • Monica Wangmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
      Dear all,

      I would like to send our commemorative Frogcall 100 to the following
      inaugural and long term members of FATS, who are no longer current members
      of our frog group. Do you know their snail mail addresses?

      Barry Nilsson David Millar George Hassapladakis John Emedi
      Peter Jones Alana Manning Mark Wilson

      Are you still a FATS member? If not, why not rejoin today! see
      www.fats.org.au for a copy of the application. New members receive a copy
      of Frogcall 100, a Sydney frogs poster for free, field trips, six well
      attended, informal, informative meetings a year at Sydney Olympic Park and
      loads more!

      Regards Monica Wangmann
      FATS editor and committee member
    • Germano Tomassetti
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        Hi all

        looking to buy a green tree frog for my daughter for a pet, I have a licence
        as I have snakes and lizards. Can anyone tell me where in Sydney I may be
        able to do this

        Thank you very much, my email is germ1@...

        Germano
        colour pages - search for past inugural members 1991

        Dear all,

        I would like to send our commemorative Frogcall 100 to the following
        inaugural and long term members of FATS, who are no longer current members
        of our frog group. Do you know their snail mail addresses?

        Barry Nilsson David Millar George Hassapladakis John Emedi
        Peter Jones Alana Manning Mark Wilson

        Are you still a FATS member? If not, why not rejoin today! see
        www.fats.org.au for a copy of the application. New members receive a copy
        of Frogcall 100, a Sydney frogs poster for free, field trips, six well
        attended, informal, informative meetings a year at Sydney Olympic Park and
        loads more!

        Regards Monica Wangmann
        FATS editor and committee member

        Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security solution.
        Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com